Help END the WAR on MEDIOCRITY!

BUY a STEVE CANYON DVD today!

Click Image Below to Order These Exclusive Items From Our Store!
Order The Complete Steve Canyon On TV Volumes 1, 2 and 3
NOTE: ALL FOUR DVDS NOW IN STOCK!
NOW SHIPPING!

(NOTE: 3 Volume Box-Set now OUT OF STOCK...
BUT you can now get all three DVD Volumes
TOGETHER as a "3-Pak"!)

Note that we now have a NEW CONSOLIDATED SHOPPING CART!

NOW EASIER TO NAVIGATE!
Click here if you'd rather order from us on Amazon.com!
Click here if you'd rather order from us on Ebay!
HELP SUPPORT THE COMPLETE STEVE CANYON ON TV RESTORATION PROJECT! Buy a DVD NOW!- they are in LIMITED QUANTITIES and MIGHT NOT BE REISSUED! NOTE all collectible Hats now SOLD OUT! (until further notice)...you can also purchase from us on ebay and on Amazon.com! Be sure to leave feedback or write us a review!

Monday, August 17, 2015

SC V3 Is OUT!!! (and other news)...

While THE COMPLETE STEVE CANYON ON TV
VOLUME 3 DVD HAS been RELEASED
(on July 28th 2015)!!! ...

…not all copies have been shipped yet. If you haven't received your pre-order yet, PLEASE BE PATIENT!  I've been going through the pre-orders and figuring out who got sent theirs and who is left (which is a lot of work) and also checking what is the most current address to ship to (which is also a lot of work). Our air conditioning quit the other day and since we've had a string of 104 degree days here and this is also slowing me down.

Operation Intercept

If you want to make sure you get it RIGHT AWAY (AND SENT TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS) PLEASE click the "Speedy Ship" for $1.00 in our "Caniff/Canyon Shoppe" on our blog…then I am CERTAIN the address for you is correct and can pay for that shipping label with just a couple of clicks! (Although two people didn't update their address on Paypal after moving and sent me frantic messages to change it before shipping. And OH YES we ARE getting RICH on the 66¢ of that buck that we end up with ;) that IS a joke…actually that 66¢ all goes into shipping all the pre-orders (and each domestic V3 w/slipcase costs $2.53 to send via USPS 1st Class Mail…each INTERNATIONAL package of same content costs $8.22 to ship!).



Please Note - This "SPEEDY-SHIP" button is ONLY for those that Pre-Ordered Volume 3 between 2009 and 2014!

(button deactivated)
(click the above button to order SCV3+Slipcase Pre-Order Speedy Ship)


(And if you are broke or against giving me any more money, or don't trust Paypal or WHATEVER reason, just email me. be nice and tell me your tale of woe, and I'll refund the buck (at your request and AFTER SHIPPING) or we'll figure something else out. Again, it's NOT about the MONEY, it's the ease of getting your CORRECT SHIPPING INFO INTO THE SYSTEM (and saving my crippled hands from more typing)…it takes about 10 minutes to input each address manually for me, and I can really only manage about 16 or so packages that way per day. I've actually done about 120 in one DAY to speedy ship participants. Big difference there! :)

Replacement disc #1's from factory in paper sleeves…and sturdy disc shipping containers we are using. If you have reported a faulty disc #1, you WILL get one of these replacements in the regular mail within the next 3 weeks.

FAULTY DISC #1's UPDATE

I need to hear from you soon as possible if your disc is faulty, you can easily email me by clicking here to let me know to send you a replacement. If that fails try this email link: stevecanyondvd@gmail.com

I started shipping out the replacement disc #1's today, am going to ship out 5 to 10 copies a day…I still am having stragglers report their faulty discs…so far about 75-ish bad discs to mail out…I have 200 from the factory in paper sleeves for that purpose…ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE REPORTED FAULTY DISC #1's  WILL GET A REPLACEMENT…just be patient, it may take a week or 3. The shipping schedule for these all depends on having money on hand from sales…and more painful typing in of addresses. Getting it done.

###

PRICE CHANGES

I have TEMPORARILY dropped the prices back to what they were for all our DVDs…this is all an experiment and I SUGGEST you order BEFORE I RAISE THE PRICES PERMANENTLY.


###

That's it for now...

I love hearing from those that got theirs and really appreciate the pictures many are sending of the slipcases, box sets and V3 in their homes…it really PEPS my day!

No comments: