Help END the WAR on MEDIOCRITY!

BUY a STEVE CANYON DVD today!

Click Image Below to Order These Exclusive Items From Our Store!
Order The Complete Steve Canyon On TV Volumes 1, 2 and 3
NOTE: ALL FOUR DVDS NOW IN STOCK!
NOW SHIPPING!

(NOTE: 3 Volume Box-Set now OUT OF STOCK...
BUT you can now get all three DVD Volumes
TOGETHER as a "3-Pak"!)

Note that we now have a NEW CONSOLIDATED SHOPPING CART!

NOW EASIER TO NAVIGATE!
Click here if you'd rather order from us on Amazon.com!
Click here if you'd rather order from us on Ebay!
HELP SUPPORT THE COMPLETE STEVE CANYON ON TV RESTORATION PROJECT! Buy a DVD NOW!- they are in LIMITED QUANTITIES and MIGHT NOT BE REISSUED! NOTE all collectible Hats now SOLD OUT! (until further notice)...you can also purchase from us on ebay and on Amazon.com! Be sure to leave feedback or write us a review!

Friday, August 07, 2015

IMPORTANT INFO CONCERNING YOUR V3 DVD!!

Those of you that have received Volume 3 at this point, could you please take a look at the end of disc 1, the last episode on the disc, THE MULLER STORY, and let it play past the end of the episode to the end of the disc, which ends with the rare-though-poor-quality Chesterfield commercial with Dean Fredericks, and report to me if it has any difficulty playing (freezing or skipping).

I'm aware of about a dozen discs with a visible flaw in the manufacturing, that freeze while playing near the end of the disc. The factory is making new copies for me to send out to replace flawed copies which I should receive today, along with guaranteed copies of the full Volume 3. From here on all copies I ship out should be flawless.

I need to know right away if YOURS needs to be replaced. Best way to determine is to watch and see if the last episode freezes. Here is what the defect looks like on the surface of two different copies:


Manufacturing flaws (dimples) on two different copies of disc 3
Something tiny, a foreign object got into the "stamper" (glass master) at some point when they were pressing the discs, and damaged some small amount of discs. 

I need to hear from you soon as possible if your disc is faulty, you can easily email me by clicking here to let me know to send you a replacement.

If you want to let me know yours is OK, because…well just because, you can easily email me by clicking here to let me know you are good to go!

I'll mail out the replacements soon after I get them from the factory, likely starting early this coming week. You'll hear from me.


Next bit of business...


###

OK, If you want your V3 as FAST as possible, do this:




SCV3 + Slipcase Pre-Order Speedy Ship

I've sent out about 1/3 of all the V3 pre-orders since July 28th (about 240 copies out of approximately 800 pre-orders purchased from Nov 2009 to January 2014)…over 200 of those went out SUPER-FAST because they used this to import their CORRECT shipping data into aypal so I could generate the paid shipping labels INSTANTLY…so far MANY happy recipients! So read on, and just DO IT!

NOTE if you type "REFUND ME" (in the Paypal order form "Instructions to merchant" ), then right after I generate your shipping label I'll gladly send your buck back!
 
(it's just NOT ABOUT THE BUCK, it's about the
ease and speed to get 
your DVD AND SLIPCASE IN YOUR HANDS!).  

Sure, we CAN use the buck, but I realize some of you don't want to pay any more or…whatever...

Okay, SO you already pre-ordered Volume 3 (with the slipcase included) years ago, BUT you are worried it's going to take WEEKS to get it in the mail (because I have to laboriously type in all the details for each pre-order from long ago), BUT you don't want to order a 2nd copy just to get it fast…


FEAR NOT!


You can click on the button below and for $1.00 send me an order that will automatically fill in your shipping instructions so I can ship with just a couple of clicks…this helps me, helps you, solves a problem for both of us. 

BE WARNED, your order will be checked against our MASTER LIST of who ACTUALLY pre-ordered, and if you aren't on that list, your $1.00 will be unceremoniously refunded. So this is again  ONLY for those that pre-ordered. hope this helps. (This has already come up several times today where people ordered just to get it fast, and I ended up refunding their money...this is a better solution).

Please Note - This button is ONLY for those that Pre-Ordered Volume 3 between 2009 and 2014!

(button deactivated)
(click the above button to order SCV3+Slipcase Pre-Order Speedy Ship)

###

No comments: